Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Brokeback Mountain


Prep yourself, and go see this history- making movie! It's one of those powerful films that can really change views. Nick and I were so surprised to see the movie playing out here in Jackson, WY. The craziest thing is that we'll actually be in Riverton, WY next week. My mom called me up Sunday night raving about the acting and the sights of Wyoming, telling me I'd be at the sight of its taping very soon. I was sure it wouldn't be playing in the state, but Jackson is quite the resort town, and therefore full of liberal skiers and snowboarders... who new? The sights of Riverton look pretty rundown and poor, so it'll be quite the change of the yuppie Jackson Hole.

The week is going really well, and tomorrow we hit the slopes! We are so close to Teton National Park and Yellowstone, so this could be the best week of the tour!

No comments: