Thursday, May 11, 2006

Change in Plans

Psyche! I know I said I had two weeks left of tour (now one), but I've just signed on to tour "Red Riding Hood" on the East Coast. They REALLY needed people, and I've realized what an amazing opportunity this is to change lives of kids everywhere... Plus, when else will I have the opportunity to play THE BIG,BAD WOLF for 9 weeks! So take out your planners and fit me into your summer schedules! It'll be so cool to tour on my home turf! Best part, I'll still be able to fit in the DC League Auditions :-)

JUN 12th-17th in South Carolina

JUN 19th-24th in Winterhur, DE

JUN 26th- July 1st –OFF (of course, it could book)

July 3rd-8th in Massena, NY

July 10th-15th in Gloucester, VA

July 17th-22nd in Mamaroneck, NY

July 24th-29th in Fairfield, CT

July 31st-August 5th in Lancaster County, VA

August 7th-12th in West Point, VA

August 14th – 19th in Middletown, NY

And to think I signed on before reading my e-mails that bribed me:
"If you could do this tour, you would be sainted like Mother Theresa."
"I love this Elise. You would go to the TOP of my favorites list."

No comments: