Tuesday, October 28, 2008

.. been making money

That's why I haven't been keeping up... financial maintenance is part of my pre-NY boot camp, so it's a good thing... But, now, time to catch up with where I'm at. I had a great discussion with a successful DC actress yesterday about working out. She is super fit, and there she was eating a grilled brie w/fries, and a side of hummus/pita. I had to inquire about her fitness regimen. First off, half of the food was going home with her, and secondly, she makes a few visits to the gym, DAILY. Okay, that's where I've gone wrong. I currently visit the gym a few times, weekly. SO, time to amp up my regimen. Kickboxing this afternoon! No matter my schedule tomorrow, I am out of bed tomorrow early to get quick run in before the hectic day.

In career news, I have been cast in a student film at American University. If all goes well, I'll have another clip to add to my "put a reel together" set.

My brother, Marcel, is an up-and-coming singer/songwriter in NYC. If you live in the city, and are free Saturday night, check out his show or website (www.myspace.com/marcelarsenault) :

When: This Saturday, November 1 at 9PM
Where: The Perch Cafe, 356 5th ave, Brooklyn (between 5th and 6th)
Take F, M or R train to 9th St and 4th

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Days Until Move: 51
Workout: Kickboxing

- received music from composer/ now have all the music for the concert I am prepping for in November
- cast in student film

TO DO: -fix computer so that my new printer will be compatible
- Plan and accomplish 5 workouts this week, and add on next week

No comments: