Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One day down....

Used good self discipline at the restaurant tonight, as far as eating healthy... no munching on fries, or splurging on any junk. Since I had worked out pre-work, I had a burger with salad, and later on a skim chai latte... all yummy and nutritious!

Days 'til move: 65
Workout: Kickboxing (45 mins) --- love Ron's class, he is SUPER INSPIRING, and will make fun of one if she is not working as hard as she can! He called me out for missing the past two weeks!

-contacted a successful NY actor regarding websites that would be helpful
-heard back from a submission for a local independent film company... they recently aired a show on the Sci-Fi channel, and will contact me with the date of their next audition
-began recording 2008 receipts and business expenses, which will be helpful when I file taxes in the new year

TO DO: Compile list of goals for the month and year to share with Aaron at our meeting tomorrow

No comments: