Monday, October 13, 2008

NEW YORK BOOT CAMP begins...

So, I have come to the conclusion that I need some accountability in my free-lance lifestyle, in order to improve/promote myself in time for my move to NYC in mid-December. Through December 18th, my blog will serve as a journal of accomplishments for the day (workouts, submissions, contacts made, etc.)

If you have feedback, or ideas, please, please, please leave a comment!

Days 'til move: 66
Weight Lost since May: 7.8
Workout: Total Body Conditioning class @ gym (1 hour)

-made dermatologist appt. for early November, have to clear the skin before TV/Film auditions
-received contacts from DC colleague of Teaching Artist opportunities in NY

TO DO: CLEAN MY ROOM/OFFICE SPACE

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Go, Elise! It looks like you've been doing a good job keeping yourself accountable - what a good idea! Keep up the good work, hun. =)