Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowed In.. MFA Apps...

Late December... blizzard has made its way from Virginia to this New England town... hitting so many of friends and loved ones, who I picture snuggled up watching movies, last minute Christmas shopping online, sipping hot cocoa or red wine. I'm snowed in at my parent's house where I have been residing since August. Cozy.. wood stove blaring, smell of a pancake breakfast being prepared. One year ago, I moved from DC to NY, and am now in RI. I am missing DC friends and the few NY friends now more than ever. Finishing my MFA applications today. Looking forward to all the paperwork being out, and turning complete focus to auditions.... and the holidays!

Hope you are safe and enjoying the snow that has brought us a White Christmas!

No comments: