Friday, August 26, 2005

I Love my job!

I'm hanging in the Tour Actor lounge right now, and the musical director of the company just came by to tell me how he liked what I had to say last night at our End of the Summer Party. I don't remember anything specific, but he said my enthusiasm reminds him of himself when he was on tour. Michael was the first person I met when interviewing for the job, and I am thrilled with the compliment... SO PSYCHED for the Fall Tour!

Jamie & I have just finished our Check-IN and our partnership has come to an end. Mom & Dad flew in last night, and met the staff. We're having a great time catching up in Missoula, and we found out that Gordon (who manages all our trucks) knows my homeroom teacher from high school - Once again, SMALL, SMALL world!

Tomorrow we hit Glacier National Park and then California Here I COME!!!

No comments: