Saturday, October 07, 2006

Mark Wahlberg and VIP

Fun week! Shot a movie "Shooter" starring Mark Wahlberg and Danny Glover due to come out next spring. Yes, I was an extra, but you'll probably be able to see me in the shots since they gave my friend Jacquie a stroller w/ baby. We stuck together for the day, our plot line was that I was the cool aunt (of the doll) taking my sis out for lunch. And Mark Wahlberg, ahh, beautiful! I learned a little bit more about joining SAG in talking to other background actors, and met two guys who are actor/directors in the area who will keep me in mind for future projects.

Check out Robin William's new movie "Man of the Year". Marcel invited me to a special preview screening of it at G-town Thursday night, since Robin Williams would be there Friday afternoon shooting "Hardball w/ Chris Matthews". Marcel was busy all week helping them set up, so there may be future possibilities w/ them once they see his work on past film projects. I joked that we're gonna be the next Maggie & Jake Gyllenhal-brother/sister Hollywood duo.

Good times last night! My good college friend, Jason, got us VIP into a couple trendy, popular nightclubs downtown, felt like I was on "Sex & the City". Can't wait to see what this week'll hold!

No comments: